To stay updated with all things call of duty modern warfare make sure you bookmark this website follow us on twitter or sign up to our newsletter.
The P90 was first spotted in the reveal trailer of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, near a turnstile a British SAS soldier is vaulting over. The P90 was also seen shortly in the E3 demo of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. It is seen being used by the enemies in the mission “Mind the Gap”, with or without silencer, Red Dot Sight or Holographic Sight. Spetsnaz soldiers use the P90 in “Black Tuesday”. Spetsnaz soldiers also commonly use the P90 in “Scorched Earth”. It also used by Makarov’s bodyguards in “Dust to Dust”. It has a high rate of fire and medium recoil.
The P90 is unlocked at Level 38 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3′s multiplayer. It has a moderately high rate of fire and fairly low recoil for a submachine gun. Its biggest strength, however, is its 50-round magazine which allows players to take on multiple opponents without reloading. This also grants the player 150 total rounds of ammunition, the most of any SMG. Because of the large magazine, it makes the Rapid Fire attachment an excellent choice, as it will raise the kill speed and still allow multiple targets to be engaged, despite the large probability of rounds being wasted, a trait that without Extended Magazines, the other SMGs do not have. Combining Rapid Fire with Extended Mags creates a close-medium range weapon capable of very large amounts of fire, add in Scavenger (especially the Pro version) and it has very high reserve ammo capability to compensate for the number of rounds available for firing.
Need a little extra help? !
>If you are having a rough time in Modern Warfare 3, then I strongly recommend that you check out Kosh Modern Warfare 3 Mastery Guide. It’s a perfect all in one Modern Warfare 3 Guide exposing some of the best-kept secrets that a lot of pros do not want you to know!
Red Dot Sight – Unlocked at weapon level 2
Silencer – Unlocked at weapon level 5
Rapid Fire – Unlocked at weapon level 11
ACOG Scope – Unlocked at weapon level 16
Holographic Sight – Unlocked at weapon level 19
HAMR Scope – Unlocked at weapon level 22
Extended Mags – Unlocked at weapon level 24
Thermal Scope – Unlocked at weapon level 26
Kick – Unlocked at weapon level 4
Range – Unlocked at weapon level 9
Attachments – Unlocked at weapon level 12
Focus – Unlocked at weapon level 15
Melee – Unlocked at weapon level 21
Stability – Unlocked at weapon level 28
P90 Survival Mode
The P90 is available in Survival Mode at level 46 and costs $2000. Because of its large magazine size, the P90 is very effective in Survival Mode.
Kill More Win More Die Less Like Never Before!
Modern Warfare 3| P90 | AWESOME SMG SETUP!
|Magazine Size||50 rounds, 75 rounds (Extended Mags)|
|Unlocked at||Level 38 (Multiplayer)
Level 46 (Survival Mode)
|Starting Ammunition||50+100 (MP)|
|Maximum Ammunition||300 (SP & MP)|
|Reload Time||2.76 loaded, 3.5 unloaded|
|Rate of Fire||925 RPM (SP), 857 RPM (MP)|
|Used by||Spetsnaz, Inner Circle|
Learn To WIN!
Kosh Modern Warfare 3 Mastery Guide. The pro’s know the tricks and now they are telling all in this must have text and video guides.
- It is the first bullpup weapon in the Call of Duty series.
- The P90 is the only SMG to appear in every installment of the Modern Warfare series.
- It carries a non-functional flashlight on the side rail with a pressure switch going down to the trigger.
- The P90 is also the only bullpup SMG to appear in Call of Duty series.
- After cocking the P90, it’s possible to hear a small click
- In the Create-a-Class image, the iron sights are removed from the top rail.
- When turning the knob on the HAMR Scope, the select fire is in a different position.
- When a Suppressor is equipped on the P90 in multiplayer, it has exactly the same fire sound of a suppressed MP5. In campaign, the suppressor’s fire sound is the same as it has been in previous installments.
- The P90 has a slower rate of fire in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 than in the previous installments.
- The P90 and the MP5 shares the rear iron sights.