We know you all love Call Of Duty as if it was your son so we will fill you in with all the new changes and improvements to the modern warfare 3 game. buy the game for the best solo campaign mode and Nobody buys and plays any Call of Duty game just for the single player, no matter how riveting the storyline may be and however many epic explosions light up the screen. Sure, gamers might have complained about how Modern Warfare 3 looks like a rehash of its predecessors, but that’s just the single player campaign. Multiplayer is where the money’s at, and it’s shaping up to be a completely different monster.
First off, Modern Warfare 3 will be using Activision’s new Elite service, which will allow players to check each other stats, compete, and connect with their friends. Oh, and having Elite means players will be able to identify each other through Facebook, so that the creepy guy from high school who thinks your his best friend can now CoD stalk you as well.
Killstreaks (now Pointstreaks) have been completely re-vamped to encourage different play styles through new strike packages:
- Assault Strike Package: For dealing direct damage through the predator, helicopters, etc. The strike resets on death.
- Support Strike Package: Obviously, for support more than assault. (UAVs n such) There’s no chaining the point streaks here, but it doesn’t reset on death.
- Specialist Strike Package: Apparently this strike package is geared towards “experts”. You gain additional perks by using this strike package. These perks reset upon death.
New Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Deathstreaks Rewards :
- Juiced – Not ‘roids, but you run faster
- Revenge – Radar shows the guy who last killed you
- Hollow points – Your bullets cause more damage for one kill
- Dead Man’s Hand – Player falls into last stand with a C4
You can get pointstreaks by doing things other than just killing now. Assists and all that fun stuff count as well.
A new weapon ranking system has also been implemented, where weapon progression allows leveling towards certain weaponry and allows weapon proficiencies, or specializations in weapons that unlock certain attributes.
New Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Perks Include:
- Recon – Explosive damage paints targets on map
- Blind Eye – Air support and sentries can’t detect you
- Assassin – UAV, portable radars, thermal, heartbeat scanners all can’t detect you
- Quickdraw – Aim faster down sights
- Stalker – You derp along much less when aiming
- Marksman – Identify targets at a better range
There are also new game modes that have been introduced such as Kill Confirmed, in which players have to grab dog tags of fallen enemies and protect their own and Team Defender, which involves the taking of flags and protecting the flag carrier for more points.
The game also has new private match modes such as:
- Infection – The infected kills enemies to recruit them for the infected team.
- Drop Zone – Hold the Drop Zone for Team Points and Care Packages.
- Team Juggernaut – With the support of a juggernaut, kill players on the opposing team. The first team to reach the score limit wins.
- Juggernaut – Kill the Juggernaut to become the new Juggernaut
- Gun Game – Be the first to dominate with every gun
- One in the Chamber – Gain ammo by eliminating enemies. Be the last to survive.
Modern Warfare 3 will include 16 maps, dedicated servers from day one, and allows players to craft new game modes in private games with all sorts of unique options. Call of Duty Elite subscribers can vote on their favorite new modes that can eventually make their way to the public.
A new spec ops mode called ‘Survival Mode‘ will be included, bringing gameplay similar to that of the horde within Gears of War or the Zombie mode from Black Ops. Waves of dudes will try to kill you. Stop them. (We’ve played a bunch of spec ops and will tell you all about it soon) ‘Mission Mode‘ will still be the same old, as before, and a ranking/progression system will be included.
So what do you all think? Does MW3 have enough changes for you naysayers that think it’ll be the same old stuff re-hashed? Make sure you bookmark this website for fast access to cod mw3 news. follow us on twitter and like us on facebook to support cod mw3 blog.